Version 1.0 is Imminent
Added all the final things I think are necessary for 1.0:
- There is now an ending to the game. Huzzah!
- An "About" screen and credits.
- A functioning pause menu.
Some minor updates:
- A new font throughout. It turns out my first choice was only free for personal use, and a game/app license was going to be $400. The new font is more readable anyway.
- The credit counter shows green text flying up for things that add to your score, and red text flying down for things that take away (fines, purchases).
- The Carrier end-level scene now gives an itemized postmortem on your score for the level: how much your gems were worth, minus deductions, plus bonuses.
- You can now continue straight to the next contract from the Carrier end-level scene with a large "Next Contract" button.
- There is a bonus you can earn, but you don't know what it is until you earn it, and it's very difficult to get. Of course.
- Updated some level intro text.
- There are now only 24 levels.
What's left is wider beta testing, and making a video and promotional stills. Then it's to release!
Starside.zip Play in browser
Sep 06, 2022
Starside.dmg 50 MB
Sep 06, 2022
Get Starside, LLC
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.